Adelle

Chat with friends...and not just about Adelle!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chat Box!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chat Box! on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:05 pm

i've been fiddling with the settings on the fourm cause i've been reallllllllllly bored today lol!

so there' s now a chat box which you will find at the bottom of the screen... you need to 'log in' which is the top right hand corner of the box.
its a bit like MSN but it is moderated.

hopefully it can be used, however i hope it doesn't stop the use of the other threads but i will prob clear up the bored thread a little, but you can't post pics or spoilers in the chat box so still use the bored thread. we shall see how it works in the next week if we want to keep it or anything.

Also Ellen: while fiddling i accidently deleted your banner hiding hiding hiding hiding breaking computer sad1 sad1 sorrrry sad1 sad1 i put this one on so we had something while yours disappeared sad1 sad1 but you can put yours back when you get here Very Happy

"i like to think i am tattooed on your soul, just like you are you are on mine"

View user profile

2 Re: Chat Box! on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Ellen

Admin
Whoop!! Cloudstreet on in March people Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

New Toddness Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sunday-telegraph/hearts-flutter-for-nude-dude/story-e6frewt0-1225979335639 it's mentioned in this article.

3 Re: Chat Box! on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:29 pm

cheers cheers

hope that it's put up on Diwana then, and I can still get on unsure as not had the need to use it in like forever !!!

If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd be truly dead."
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum